2022 was a year like no other for Peddlr. Many challenges came our way. Yet, we took every challenge as an opportunity for learning and growth. In the end, we rose above those challenges and came out victorious. Let’s have a 2022 look back!
Peddlr in Numbers
- In just four months, Peddlr earned a revenue growth of 10 times the target.
- Nationwide penetration reach about 1.4K across cities and municipalities
- Product/Features released is at 32
- 56 successful financial literacy training in partnership with DTI and other NGOs
- 108 Million Invoices recorded all across Peddlr MSME network
- 100% local talents across Philippines (60% Men, 40% Women)
- 4.4 Million USD total funds raised for 2022
- 160K active ka-Peddlr Facebook community members
Awards and Recognition
- 2022 LinkedIn Top Startup
- Peddlr was featured as part of the ten companies in the Philippines that are rising to the challenges of the moment and continuing to innovate and gain attention in 2022.
- 2022 GenT List: 300 Leaders of Tomorrow by Tatler Asia
- Nel Laygo, CEO and Co-Founder, and Aiko Reyes, COO and Co-Founder, were recognized as honorees in the 2022 GenT List: 300 Leaders of Tomorrow by Tatler Asia. The roster includes trailblazing talents from different fields making a difference in their respective communities.
- Top 100 Startup Showqase by QBO
- Peddlr became part of the Top 100 Startup Showqase by QBO. QBO Philippines recognized Peddlr as one of the hottest high potential and fast-growing Filipino startups to watch in 2022 in the Fintech industry.
- Top Companies in Southeast Asia by Alibaba Cloud
- Peddlr was recognized by Alibaba Cloud as one of the top companies in Southeast Asia to have provided crucial support to enterprises of every stripe. Peddlr was presented with the Enablers award under the inaugural edition of the AsiaStar 10×10 campaign, which was launched to acknowledge companies, communities, and projects that have effected meaningful change in the region.
- Go Negosyo
- Department of Trade and Industry
- ™, Globe, DITO, Smart, TNT, Cignal
- Manila Bulletin
- Fintech Philippines
- Asia Tech Daily
- Hustle Share
Loooking back at all of the milestones that Peddlr achieved last year gives us a better perspective on the future: where we will be spending our time, what we should be doing, and how we can achieve more goals.